CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Away

Well I got a much need few days away from home for the weekend. I went to San Marcus for the state volleyball playoffs. The Amarillo area had 3 teams that made it to state. Amarillo High (Blow Sand Blow)(5A), Bushland (Falcons)(3A) and Hereford (Whitefaces)(4A). All three teams won state. WAY TO GO!!!

San Marcus has a hug outlet mall and boy did I have fun shopping. It got me in the Christmas spirit and I started and got most of my shopping done. This has helped me in the fact that this year I actually want to put up a Christmas tree and decorate for the holidays. I haven't done that in 3 years.

My Aunt and Uncle live in Kerrville and I got to stop by there and visit with my Aunt. My uncle was off deer hunting. I just love getting to visit with her. She is the easiest person to talk to and you never feel like she judges you - even when your judging yourself. Love you Lu!

Well I'm worn out - went to the grocery store to get food for Thanksgiving and to start making some goodies. I'm definitely broke after that trip.

No comments: