CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

Tag, and I'm it! My friend Kari tagged me and mentioned that this was a good way for jump starting your blog when you seem to be in a bloggng rut.

Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog.
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.

1. I am adopted.

2. My name was suppose to be Joy.

3. I don't eat anything that swims or flys.

4. I bought a horse last April.

5. I'm left handed but do most things right handed.

6. I do stained glass.

7. I play the piano.


Ok I get to tag seven of my blogging buddies but since I only have a couple I'm tagging
Tara and Jacque

1 comment:

JacqueGreen said...

soooo, you mean I HAVE to do it?! :) I'll try! so glad you are on here. got your message a couple of weeks ago about the CTMH cattys and haven't called you back! Am curious about why you aren't doing it anymore! Thanks for the sweet words about my family! We appreciate the prayers!