CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Cricut


My love for scrapbooking has taken me to learning to do some new and different things.

I bought a Cricut about a year ago and haven't used it very much until a couple of weeks ago when a friend of mine - Freddie showed me some awesome things I can do with it.

After I played with my cricut for awhile I got on Yahoo and found several groups that have to do with Cricut and making your own things to print. That is my next new thing to learn to do. I'm also going to try and start doing some digital scrapbooking. When I learn to do both/either I will post pictures.

My friend Freddie lost one of his close friends this week and my heart goes out to him. It reminds me how short life can be and how we (I) need to treasure what I (we) do have. May God be with Freddie and his friends family.

2 comments:

Kari said...

WOOOHOOO... You started a BLOG...I am so glad.

Kari said...

Oh Yeah...TAG your it...You have been tagged. Check my blog for info.