CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friends

Am taking off the end of this week to spend time with two of the greatest, most loving and best friends a girl could have. We are off to do a scrapbook class and then to Cottage Conrad for rest, relaxation, scrapbooking, shopping and laughter. These two people - Freddie and Prissy - know me better than I know myself sometimes. They pick me up emotionally, when I can barely pick myself up and sometimes carry me. For their friendships, love, support and hours of laughter I thank them and I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Freddie said...

This is really sweet. You have help me through alot of stuff too. I can't wait. Think we have some memory making to do on this short get away!