CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cottage Conrad

Well my time at Cottage Conrad is coming to an end. I head home tomorrow. Not looking forward to returning to the "real" world but do miss my pets. Am worried about my little Miss Libby. Had a cancerous tumor removed from her leg and am waiting for the plan of action to take now, but am going to worry with that when I'm home - for now am enjoying - good friendship - good times - good food - good drinks and lots of good shopping. What more can a girl ask for!

Thanks Prissy for having me to Cottage Conrad - it was just what the doctor ordered. Relaxation! You and Freddie make it home safely. Hmm Hmm Hmm (hail to the chief)!.

2 comments:

Prissy said...

...because the chief needs hailing! LOL ! I so much enjoyed the stay at Cottage Conrad also. Come back and often -the door is always open.

Freddie said...

We will miss you Tammy...even if it is just for a day or so. Happy flying!! Hey maybe you get yourself into the cockpit!!! LOL!!