CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Home

Well I finally did it. Bought a different house and moved. I can not express the joy I feel and the weight of the memories that are not with me dragging me down every day. This house is a dream come true for me. Now if I can just get the boxes unpacked - the stuff sorted for a garage sale and the other stuff put up. If will be a process that will take me some time. It took me 25 years to get all this stuff so I'm not expecting me to go through it all quickly. Some of the stuff was my dad's and grandparents. Those take more time as it does bring memories of loved ones who are no longer with us. I have come across things that I haven't seen it years. It's almost like Christmas. My daughter is having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I have moved on. She has it in her mind that some how she has received a settlement and that is how I bought my house. Even though she is told over and over again that there is no settlement by not only myself and other family members she still tells people this lie. Since her surgery we can not figure out how her mind works. She feels that if she thinks it - then it is true. She seems to have no remorse for her actions and will deny anything she does. I could go on and on about her, but I won't. Let's hope that I can get my boxes unpacked in a timely fashion! :)

No comments: