CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Soul Searching

Over the last couple of weeks I've had a lot of time to do some soul searching. I've come to realize that you may love some one with all your heart but sometimes that person isn't the same person they were when you fell in love with them and it's time to let it go. Always easier said then done - but I'm going to try and get it done.

I've also realized that sometimes you just can not make yourself give a crap. But that too I plan on working on - I believe that's called attitude. :)

Life is what it is and you can either accept it and deal with the lemons or you can let it take you down the dark wholes. I've had my share of dark wholes and I'm going to try and not get back in them.

Sometimes trying to get your 84 yr old mother to understand what your feeling doesn't work - and she has never really agreed with much that I've done any way so once again I'll do what I think is best for me.

Luckily I have great friends that do understand where I'm coming from.

1 comment:

Prissy said...

I have failed at being a good friend,to have you go through the "Darkness" alone.I understand your pain and will make a better attempt of healing your hurting heart.

One thing that helps me to pass the 'Darkness" is knowing one day I will not have to endure the pain any more.You have carried me through "Dark" times now let others carry you awhile.

You are not alone,even at times you feel that to be true.

This may be our "purifying" to get to the otherside and to those who wait for us.