CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Diaper Cake




Freddie and Prissy to the rescue.

Freddie and Prissy have once again saved me from failure. I decided to do this diaper cake for a shower gift for my friend Amber after seeing the ones that Jessica Ortiz does. As usual, I bit off more than I could get done in the time frame I needed it to be done.

So with much love and appreciation I thank Freddie and Prissy for their friendship and willingness to help a friend out. Prissy without your help this could not have gotten done.

I think the diaper cake turned out awesome. Hope the mother-to-be thinks so too.

Thanks Jessica also for sharing your diaper cakes and this will be the one and only one I do. I will leave them up to you from now on.

1 comment:

Freddie said...

Your welcome! You would have done the same for me and you have. Love ya!