CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Season

Well the holidays are upon us and I just can't seem to get in the spirit. Guess not having anyone but me at the house just doesn't seem worth the trouble of decorating. Luckily, I have friends that are in the spirit so all is not lost.

I was on vacation this week and Freddie and I went and visited Prissy at Cottage Conrad. I truly appreciate Prissy sharing her piece of heaven with me. I go to Cottage Conrad and relax, shop, craft and enjoy the two best friends a girl could have. They never expect anymore out of me than what I can give and I love them as though they are my sister and brother. I am truly blessed for their friendships as well as Christy and Deannie. Without these four people I'm not sure how I would have made it through the last five years. From the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!!

I am thankful this year and every year for my wonderful family and friends - for they keep me going.

May everyone have a Very Merry Christmas and I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for everyone.

No comments: