CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm still alive!!

Well life has been busy with lots of battles along the way. Some I've won and some I haven't. Some with Kala and many within. I have witnessed life's joys and heartaches. Without the love and support of my friends and family I don't know that I could have made it through any of these battles. I have watched my friends and family go through their own battles and I realize that mine are really not all that bad and if I would give the majority of the battles to God - he will take care of them, and yes he does answer prayers. I hope that I have been at least some help to those who have time and time again stood by me and helped me. I could not ask for better friends or family.

I moved Kala into an apartment back in July and have learned to "live" in my house again. Now I just need to make it my home again and not just a house. I know it will come in time. I told a friend "that my give a care was broken". They said that they thought it wasn't broken - that I do care about my friends and family - it's only broken when it comes to me. That comment has made me do some real thinking and I've come to the conclusion that those were some good words of wisdom.

I hope that in this year that I can get more of my things in an order that I am pleased with. I hope that I can play often and really enjoy what life has to offer and not sit and wish for what might/could be. God has a road mapped out for me and I just need to put my faith in him. He will not lead me wrong.

No comments: